Monday, April 4, 2011

April

I can't say if I'll manage to drop another beatcd this month but there's definitely some work done lately.
Joe Blunt and Dangerous (from Rhymists, Canada) are featuring on a lot of my productions so no doubt some tracks will pop up soon enough, as well as some other respected MCs later to be named. I dusted off my long-delayed "big" solo album, finally working towards (some kind of) end product and extended my little studio a bit with some new equipment. In the meanwhile check out these new BBB tracks:



One of the last known recordings of Baron Von Alias: Rex Regis- Cheeky Bastard
Also check out Par-City's brand new single Money On My Head featuring Joe Budden, produced by Steesh Hulkshare.com Money On My Head (Feat. Joe Budden) .mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment